Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Wachovia Plainum Visa Rewards Card   7 to 10 day message, called 20 mins later and am approved f...
1 732 3
I have about 5,000 in debt and the income is around 2,000 a month, sometimes more, sometimes less...
0 1152 0
The medical bills were on my report 1/1/7 and I got the Bank Of America card in May of 2007 so I ...
0 1153 0
Okay, I have 4 medical collections on my Equifax report. They are all from the same collection a...
0 809 1
Medicaid told me that since it had been so long, they would not be able to do anything about. Th...
0 986 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 993 3
I did ask for it back and then he asked if I planned on making any big purchases soon and I told ...
0 967 1
Okay, I have some medical bills on my credit report that I feel that I should not have to pay. I...
0 1003 5
Thanks for the replys so far, I guess I should go ahead and pay the American Express off and the...
0 998 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Okay, this is my first post on here, when I was 18 I started applying for all kinds of cards and...
0 1044 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}