Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Could someone please send me the email also please. I've been dealing with them forever with no luc...
0 4831 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Just wanted to say thanks to all that post on this wonderful forum. I became a member of NFCU in Ap...
0 308 3
Congrats! I was able to get my son's paid collection with them removed. I am going after an unpaid ...
0 338 0
I had a Centurylink bill that was sent to AFNI. I called them to see if I could settle it. They bas...
0 362 2
That is fantastic! Could someone please PM the email address to me too.
0 828 0
Yes First Premier is reporting it. It just says sold 0 balance. Asset is not reporting at all yet. ...
0 221 1
Could you please send me the email also. My son has a paid collection I would like to get removed.
0 965 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 235 3
I had a credit card with first premier that was charged off. I just called First Premier and they s...
0 254 4
Could someone PM this information to me also please.
0 391 1
Well I just thought that was the first thing I should do since some have had luck with creditors no...
0 273 0
I have received a letter from Portfolio Recovery for a credit card from Capital One that was charge...
0 319 3
We didn't pay the full amount we settled but Asset sent a receipt stating it was payment in full. N...
0 351 0
Having an issue with an asset acceptance account. My husband had a credit card with first premier t...
0 403 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Question for those who have dealt with this company. I filed a complaint to the BBB regarding them ...
0 655 16
I tried this method and Asset Acceptance did not agree to delete. They are reporting as a factoring...
0 974 1
Could someone please send the First Premier contact information to me also. Thanks in advance!!!
0 835 1
I am trying to help my mom with a settlement offer she received for an cc bill. The cc company o...
0 485 1

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.