Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I requested a cli when my account reached one year--it was a hard pull   I had heard of the "pre-...
1237 0
Congrats Uncle.  Well done on the cl restore.   Citi has usually been fine for online softs for c...
1553 5
Z--you raise good questions and it looks like you have given this some good thought.   A couple o...
1120 1
Mi--I also have a WFB Platinum.  Although I don't carry a balance, they would only reduce the rate ...
1542 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Lexa--we had the same experience.  Our cards were over 20 years with the previous credit union.  So...
3005 0
Chem--congratulations!  I know several other people that also had to deal with that, and it can be ...
953 0
After attempting to re-read the original post, I think that the issue at hand is somewhat more than...
1323 1
Peach--the others' advice is good.  If you don't see a definite need for Disc, best not to apply.  ...
829 1
If you're pre-approved, it looks like they will run it through.  The bigger question is if you need...
1188 0
I did the same thing last year.   Check to see on the site if any preapprovals are available.  (I...
915 5
CB--the Amazon store card is a good one to have.  To your question, do you really need the other cr...
1535 4
Lexa--my CU has their card running through Elan now.  They have been fine for me so far (about 1 ye...
1147 0
As one of the other posts mentioned, I too have made myFico a part of my daily education for the la...
1778 0
Amex Blue Cash and PenFed are both great (I have both), but it really depens on how much you wil...
994 0
Here is an article I just found.  The contact you should reach is listed at the bottom.  You may...
755 0
Therajman,   Please reread the posting on your thread--especially the cooling off and CU posts...
840 0
While I needed to cancel my cc with them (2 well-documented banking mistakes), I have to agree w...
1419 1
Woo--I look at your situation and the steps that you have taken as a good route to take, with on...
1635 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I don't know about the BOA card, but I had definitely did well with the Blue Cash--both rewards a...
1256 11
How--not certain as to their approval rates for the card.  I have had mine for 6+ years, no probl...
875 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+