Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I know this thread is a bit old, but..  What should a person do if the "reported since" date is...
230 0
I find it extremely annoying.  It took 5-6 weeks before they sent me a letter.  Then they sent t...
320 0
I personally would probably just let it fall off since it is that close.  I don't know if it wou...
418 0
Send a PFD letter to the unpaid utilities/non medical.  There are some sample letters floating a...
214 0
Send the GW to the CA that is reporting it.   Both CA's I've sent a GW to have removed the trade...
776 1
I personally gained about 20 points (on TU report) after having 5 CA accounts deleted, but I had...
1485 3
The DOFD is right, it still says it should fall off in 2012.  Yes, there is a new C/O in May 09...
509 0
So you're saying it's normal for them to report a 3 year old charge off as if it happened last mo...
561 3
Target just did something similar to me, though not to that extent.  They erased all past histor...
654 5
I sent a letter in the mail.  I can't email through my CC account since it's been charged off th...
399 0
Thats what I was thinking..  My mortgage broker pulled my TU report this morning and said everyt...
402 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 559 2
I filed a dispute with EX and EQ to correct dates on a charged off Target CC account.  TU refle...
657 6
Interesting.  I've been going round and round with them and it's still on my TU as of this mornin...
604 0
My EX plus score just went from 654 to 644 on 6/7 (new inquiries for a mortgage) to 587 today!  ...
343 0
Not bad!    Good luck with Cap One! I need to try and GW my student loan accounts, I had a cou...
573 3
I just found this forum a couple of weeks ago, and I've already seen improvement! I had no idea...
997 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+