Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So what it's just saying it was a loan with collateral?  That part is true.  Why does that matte...
0 1822 0
I hadn't looked up my credit in three months and I just pulled up scorewatch.  I have one accoun...
0 1844 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1280 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1195 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
MidnightVoice wrote: uptomyneck wrote:    but it is the law. Verif...
0 1204 30
dnm45227 wrote: uptomyneck wrote: Dealerships-plural.  Different parts of to...
0 1218 3
Dealerships-plural.  Different parts of town, different companies, different manufactures, diffe...
0 1248 41
GLB Act as applied to car sales defines them as a financial institution therefore title III of...
0 1270 44
All of it is accomplished through a credit check.  There's a difference between the databas...
0 1286 46
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act, Pub. L. No. 106-102, 113 Stat. 1338...
0 1660 53
I've spent two days looking at mortgage sites and rate calculators 'cause I saw a house I wanted...
0 618 0
Lady_Scarlet wrote: Planning is the key (buying a house should not be an impulse - this...
0 824 2
I've been in a dark place the past year, lost my job, got way behind on credit and loan bills,...
0 848 5
I guess I'm being thick headed today.  Not sure what you mean, so they want the delinquencies ...
0 5904 2
I was looking through the Get a Credit Card tab and keep seeing "Yes my credit is clear of serio...
0 5950 4
Why does it matter if you have credit longer than that?  I was playing around with the fico esti...
0 679 1
Oh yeah.  There rates arer totally horrible.  Like I've said, if I knew what AGF was like to  be...
0 777 0
Okay, i'm wired with no sleep, got a kinda long story with short question If you look at my ori...
0 842 4
I'm starting to look for a new car loan.  I'm self employed (for the past six months) and I'm pl...
0 1060 4
There's a thread or two about that here.  Short version, if you never got the summons you can ...
0 753 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+