Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
When I had my files froze. Each bureau sent me a letter with a PIn # and a number to call. Only Exp...
0 147 0
I dont really understand your answer. I removed the freeze a month ago . Never submitted any freeze...
0 168 2
Last Month i called Equifax and had them removed the freeze form my credit file. Today i applied fo...
0 225 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 824 1
Im thinking about applying for the BOA cash rewards business and the US Bank Business Edge card. Do...
0 251 0
Skye12329 wrote: I somewhat heard of something like this. I work retail and before something wit...
0 271 0
Was wondering if anyone recently has tried to get a CLI and was told the limit was capped. I just s...
0 299 3
My aaoa is 6.4 yrs for all 3 bureaus. I just added another Amex card and it was backdated , so I ga...
0 248 5
It might depend on where you live, There are based out of AR, where I live. I had several high limi...
0 246 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 489 0
Just got off the phone with a rep. Called and asked if my payment posted. I knew it did , was just ...
0 407 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 704 1
Be carefull about ADT, last month I was looking for a different security company. Went to their web...
0 304 1
Shogun wrote: Congrats on getting your CL raised back up.  As far as the actions that Barclays ...
0 221 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 970 1
I took yall's advice and called. The person I spoke too reviewed my account. Ask me if and why i ap...
0 339 4
Hockeyplayrr and IamB2 You both might have answered the question. The first 2 yrs i spent and alwas...
0 454 1
peaceonearth, My rental income is secondary, Im a CPA by trade, my job is not considered risky and ...
0 459 0
peaceonearth, My properties consist of 3 small apartment complexes. A total of 46 units , they stay...
0 519 2
@ maksimfa , Sorrrrrrry for this spelling its called voice mobile on my android. I have had credit ...
0 381 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+