Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
VA loan is way easier than you believe.  Go to VA website and they will breakdown all the mandatory...
745 0
I talked with a couple of companies today about VA IRRRL and one thing that is obvious.  Its simply...
1188 0
Its funny that you mention that. I looking at IRRRL program myself to cash in at lower rates. I'm a...
4175 4
VA loan is does not have a mandatory FICO score for approval. Different banks have different criter...
1247 1
$0 down, Closing costs paid and 2K credit card paid by seller, 603 mid score, 5.5%...VA loan don...
1828 1
The point is a person who meets VA underwriter guidelines now, and is ready to purchase now, ther...
1908 0
nathan wrote: There is this myth going on that VA loan is not score driven. With this eccono...
1935 1
Yeah, that power of attorney is no joke. I'm going to assume if you were deployed, you are in th...
331 0
I read too fast. Yes, this needed to be negotiated in the beginning.
1196 1
mickie08 wrote: The whole point of paying at close through escrow is that you do not need at ...
873 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1193 1
You can always negotiate closing costs especially in this buyers market. We negoiated 10K in clo...
1271 2
Signed up with MyFico around March 2009 just to get educated about credit and mortgage process. I...
1241 8
In my opinion, I would not wait to close to PIF collections because it will delay your VA loan. ...
902 4
You will qualify easily with those scores. But it's not just your scores, make sure you meet all ...
410 0
Getting past the UW is the most important part to me. Nothing else matter if you not approved fo...
1564 3
ineedadvise wrote: Aren't VA rates not contingent on scores???  I am still working on our sco...
954 1
I'm waiting for the UW decision either today or Monday. We are doing VA loan as well. The proces...
1094 3
buckineurope wrote: Thanks for the info, I just checked my Experian FACO score and it was 5...
1673 1
sinceregal09 wrote: My pull was pretty recent and the difference was less than 10 points... ...
1627 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+