Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Right away as soon as your limit is upgraded you're eligible so why not? :)  
0 929 10
This is a topic with new unread messages
I recently was apporved for this card and initally I only got $1,000 so it was issued as "Platinum ...
0 482 6
There is no such thing as permanent when it comes to credit :)
0 651 0
Ok so I have alot to share but I'll try to make it short. I had a BK DC in 08/2008 and I've also ha...
0 561 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 407 0
Thanks I'll wait till it reports and try for the CLI.
0 216 0
I've had a NFCU Flagship card and maxed it out at ($5K) couple months ago and only paid the minimum...
0 323 2
Goal850 wrote: CreditJunkie917 wrote: If you hit the luv button, and don't get the instant ...
0 782 0
  Mish0817 wrote: how does nfcu look at utilization for cli? I'd like to know this as well I...
0 934 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I don't think they rate jack me but my promo rate of 0% just happend to end this billing period its...
0 501 1
I've had a Chase INK Cash card for about a year now and I just happen to miss my payment by 1 day. ...
0 570 4
What if you got an Amex prepaid card and loaded it by buying reload cards from office depot with yo...
0 3636 5
I had a similar issue with th account closed but after repeated calls I was able to get it re opene...
0 18167 0
I went ahead and tried my luck with Navy federal again. Since i recently got upgraded to the Flagsh...
0 605 4
Not even worth the effort just too soon. Even if you got a loan it would be with terrible terms lik...
0 1045 4
Man I'm glad I don't have to deal with that **bleep** from AMEX.  NFCU FTW  LOL.  
0 1101 2
bostonte wrote: Navy does not have NPSL on their Signature Visa and does not allow transactions...
0 560 0
I just wanted to ask you fellow card holders if you've ever had a problem going over you limit with...
0 725 5
Stuipd rule imo. NFCU gave me an upgrade from the nRewads to their Flagship signature after only a ...
0 2369 0
flowfaster wrote: NFCU is not all that anyway.  The deposit rates suck and the credit products ...
0 1759 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.