Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hey folks.   I tried to get a Debt Validation for an account that was charged off by Merrick bank...
431 5
I checked and it already came back lol that was fast.. oh well it wasn't expected anyway  
429 0
I had filed for BK in and Discharged in November 2008. I hired a credit repair agency to help clear...
481 2
Congrats thats crazy cause they asked me for my tax returns but when I offered my Bank statements t...
800 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 543 2
Nice how did u request it? A phone call or some other way?
682 0
Right on, they did ask about setting up a checking with them. Do i need to fund it pretty well? 
705 3
Thanks for the reply. Is there a specific number I should call? (backdoor?) I called regular CS and...
719 5
I currently have 3 cap one cards ($500 each) and I'd like to get rid one or two of due to the fee. ...
753 8
tsquad131 wrote: no it would not backdate because your not the primary account holder, why dont...
355 1
I hear you I started (officially) in december myself I'm 27. However I've deposited over $140,000 i...
1937 1
My question is this.    Back in 2006 I had an Amex Platinum that I defaulted on for $13k. Since t...
449 5
They asked me   -How long I've been in business.   -How many employees I had   - and how much...
5719 3
Can anyone send me the  e-mail for the Capital One CEO too please? 
887 1
I was recently approved for an INK cash for the business (after a recon) but when I applied for a p...
3526 0
It's not good had a prior BK discharged in 2008 and after the bk a few lates on my capital one card ...
798 1
Hmm ok I may give it another try this week. Btw when I asked what score the credit analyst saw she s...
838 3
I applied for the chase slate card. Since I just Applied for an recieved the Chase Ink business car...
911 5
Yes with a 600 fico.   I don't know what the limit is on the Cap one card is the agent said it wa...
1148 1
Hey folks I just wanted to share with the community that I was just approved for a Chase INK cash c...
1160 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+