Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi Mickie, That is a rough estimate from a professional licensed & insured Contracting company. He a...
975 0
Thanks Brian, I need about $15K for the work. I am also considering just getting a separate loan for...
996 0
Thanks Mickie, Okay, so maybe I'm incorrectly figuring out how the value after renovations is determ...
1001 2
Thanks Mickie. Looking at the comparables in my neighborhood, I believe that my LTV may be between ...
4542 6
Thanks guys,     This would be a refinance for me since I just purchased my house a little over ...
4614 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello,   Does anyone know if these are still alive and well? Are the rates reasonable? I hear tha...
4707 13
@ JM-AM, that is all BEYOND helpful...you have no idea, Thank You!! This is such a big decision and...
1246 9
IOBA wrote: What state do you live in?   Have you gotten other estimates?   I have used Ser...
1254 0
@ Hauling, That is a great suggestion. I will definitely look into that. Thanks!   Even if I don'...
1257 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello everyone! It's been a while!! I know there are plenty-O knowledgeable folks on here, so I ca...
1294 15
Hello everyone!!   I'm about to do my 2009 taxes and I'm curious about the MCC for the mortgag...
729 1
Thanks for the feedback!! It really was great. I spoke with my dad again last night,and he'll be...
624 0
I ended up getting my main Black Friday deals before and after BF....go figure. *rolls eyes*   ...
553 1
Hi all :-)      I just wanted to share my Thanksgiving story with you:   I've only met m...
669 4
Yes, I do believe that your dreams give you foresight in one way or another. A few years ago, I ...
736 0
I don't think that anyone should be tipped for ringing up my order and handing me my food...this...
1021 7
I like my job, and the pay is very good, which almost makes me love my job in general. It's not w...
1833 4
He did not provide a drawing, but he did provide the number of shrubs that he would plant. It's ...
665 0
Nooooooo :-(  I grew up listening to Aerosmith....my brothers and I would get in front of the TV ...
925 4
krzyvern wrote:     It was really good, hate that you  missed it. I am sure that you will ...
901 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+