Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
What is the highest score that you can have if you have some 120 days late from 3 to 5 years ago....
0 480 4
Jelly,can you pm the info for Midland. I am waiting on DV from them, but I would like to try to ...
0 395 1
I'm not sure how to handle this sitution and looking for some advice. I have a student loan with ...
0 1993 3
What is the CL on this card? It is $1,500 dollars. I have another credit card with $1,500 unused...
0 328 2
I called HSBC (the OC) the other day and the automated service would allow me to make a payment. ...
0 509 1
I applied for a store credit card to purchase furniture. We decided not to make the purchase and ...
0 358 4
  A creditor will always and forever have a right to attempt to collect a debt owed, they just...
0 524 4
Ok, let me see if I understand this. After the SOL (5 years), then can continue to report on my ...
0 528 6
What kind of debt? Household Bank Credit Card Is the OC reporting? Charged Off, zero balance W...
0 579 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've heard unpaid/paid collection affect your credit the same. What is the advantage of paying t...
0 592 11
Does anyone know they minimum credit score for non-fha mortgage thru Bank of America? I will have...
0 2310 3
I inherited a house with a small current mortgage in the deceased name. I wanted to refi the hou...
0 670 0
Bungalow,   Do I need to write a letter to see with the HSBC letter or fax it alone? I guess I...
0 447 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have a Midland Collection on my report for a HSBC card that I feel like I already settled, but...
0 908 10
I am wondering the same thing. I need a fast response.
0 516 0
The letter is dated December 14, 2005. I made the settlement with them in Sept of 2005. I dont r...
0 572 5
I have a Household Bank card in 2005. I let the card get several months behind and I was offered...
0 617 7
In 2005, I have CO from HSBC with a balance of $776.20. It is now owned by Atlantic Credit & Fin...
0 228 0
The credit card was charged off in 2005, not nov 2008. I am assuming that the new date is when it...
0 432 1
Can anyone recommend a personal loan or maybe a credit card that may lend about $5,000. I need s...
0 452 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+