Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Great to know. I just need to work a little harder to get a few other things off my report and ho...
0 483 0
I read the other night about someone getting something from CA from UPS. I believe it was a no f...
0 349 3
What is the highest score that you can have if you have some 120 days late from 3 to 5 years ago....
0 501 4
Jelly,can you pm the info for Midland. I am waiting on DV from them, but I would like to try to ...
0 412 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm not sure how to handle this sitution and looking for some advice. I have a student loan with ...
0 2072 3
What is the CL on this card? It is $1,500 dollars. I have another credit card with $1,500 unused...
0 346 2
I called HSBC (the OC) the other day and the automated service would allow me to make a payment. ...
0 525 1
I applied for a store credit card to purchase furniture. We decided not to make the purchase and ...
0 376 4
  A creditor will always and forever have a right to attempt to collect a debt owed, they just...
0 540 4
Ok, let me see if I understand this. After the SOL (5 years), then can continue to report on my ...
0 544 6
What kind of debt? Household Bank Credit Card Is the OC reporting? Charged Off, zero balance W...
0 595 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've heard unpaid/paid collection affect your credit the same. What is the advantage of paying t...
0 608 11
Does anyone know they minimum credit score for non-fha mortgage thru Bank of America? I will have...
0 2372 3
I inherited a house with a small current mortgage in the deceased name. I wanted to refi the hou...
0 688 0
Bungalow,   Do I need to write a letter to see with the HSBC letter or fax it alone? I guess I...
0 454 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have a Midland Collection on my report for a HSBC card that I feel like I already settled, but...
0 925 10
I am wondering the same thing. I need a fast response.
0 533 0
The letter is dated December 14, 2005. I made the settlement with them in Sept of 2005. I dont r...
0 579 5
I have a Household Bank card in 2005. I let the card get several months behind and I was offered...
0 624 7
In 2005, I have CO from HSBC with a balance of $776.20. It is now owned by Atlantic Credit & Fin...
0 238 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.