Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I keep getting responses to GW's saying we cannot change information that is accurate from the cr...
0 349 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Shoud you still DV even if it is outside the 30 day timeframe?
0 754 0
Sorry i forgot about this thread. This was the response i got,   "Mr. Brown: The account numb...
0 450 0
So i am really confused on how lates work as far as dropping off. A current account that has had ...
0 605 5
LMAO!! The thought of score drop from an address change. You know that'll probably end up in the...
0 486 1
Lots of info here if you browse around. You can always offer pfd, it's up to the creditor to acc...
0 503 0
What were some of the ca's you got deleted by only settling and disputing? That's an unusual amou...
0 594 3
I admittedly haven't read much of anything about medical collections.
0 2434 1
Good luck..restricted endorsment rarely works from what i've read.
0 2408 1
Like other's have said. You are not going to get your definite DOFD from what you are looking at ...
0 1211 0
Make friends with the search feature. Everything is described in much depth here.
0 273 0
helplessintn wrote: guiness56 wrote: It is Comcast's responsibility to let the CA know y...
0 345 0
I haven't had any luck with afni at all, and i've read a lot of posts saying the same thing. Depe...
0 378 1
The reason the PFD is worded that way is so that they do not reset your SOL. If they do, they can...
0 283 0
I actually do payroll..You can most likely get a payroll report from your payroll person that wil...
0 686 1
I emailed a gw to a student loan lender, i didnt know what email to use so i tried the ceo's name...
0 547 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1990 0
Believe me, i havent sent anything to anyone who can sue me. I haven't pfd'd midland. I have paid...
0 456 0
Afni-old Cingular account-have pfd'ed with no response2003 Asset Acceptance-Old southwestern be...
0 459 0
No, two seperate accounts. For some reason, they sent one to outside collections and one to inter...
0 476 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.