Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My Dad had a collection on his account for Verizon from years ago and a third party CA has offered ...
0 182 2
I was laid off from my job March 26th, and had about two months of expenses in reserve. However, no...
0 181 1
Hello,     I'm 27 going on 28 and have been debating BK since I was laid off in late March of thi...
0 353 2
I signed up for another companie's Three Credit Bureau scoring and reports and I noticed the other ...
0 200 1
So, back in October of 2011, I signed up for MyFico's quarterly monitoring and FICO score, well yes...
0 412 2
I have had a new car through Toyota Motor Credit for almost 2 years now, with an absolutely horrid ...
0 343 1
When I was just signed into my Walmart Credit card, they had an offer to view my FICO score for fre...
0 405 1
Well,       When I was checking out my Walmart Credit Card information on their website, they had...
0 253 1
I have an Applied Bank card with a limit of $2,500 and my balance is near max at 2,400. Between inte...
0 349 3
For a while now, I've owed AT&T $419(past due+early termination fees) and have just been ignoring i...
0 249 2
I just opened my most up-to-date TransUnion report today and as has been the case for a few years n...
0 178 1
For about 4 years now, I've owed AT&T $494 for breaking my two year contract. That total price incl...
0 248 3
Yeah, I definitely have no shot with those lending companies. I haven't checked my FICO score in ov...
0 461 1
Is there any company or bank that you guys may know of or ever have used, that still consider peopl...
0 498 3
I've heard many times before that paying an account that is in collections is a bad thing because e...
0 636 5
I apologize if I posted this in the wrong thread. I currently own a 2010 Toyota Yaris that I've bee...
0 12005 6
I recently ordered a free credit report after being denied an increase on one of my credit cards. E...
0 387 2
I'm sure some of you have dealt with or have heard of, Applied Bank, formerly Applied Card Bank. Th...
0 808 1
I'm curious what the results are for the original poster, as I know from my own experiences that th...
0 787 2
Just curious if anyone else has ever dealt with Applied? I'm 26 now, they were one of the first cre...
0 769 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+