Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I have a Neiman's card ~ it was originally issued by HSBC but now it is issued by Cap One. I starte...
0 593 0
I have a TD Retail Bank backed card for Cartier (financed a piece of jewelry using the 0% for 12 mo...
0 412 0
Amex Platinum - $450 Chase Southwest Visa Signature (old version) - $59   New Total = $5,136
0 772 0
I receive it -- it's a nice magazine to flip through. There should be one issued fairly soon.
0 550 0
Congratulations Tanner! VERY VERY cool. Don't forget to update your signature. Are you going to can...
0 1752 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
PSECU - $20K Chase Southwest Visa Signature Card - $16.5K
0 4884 1
dyv8914 wrote: Just to confirm with you guys, you can't PC from a charge product to a credit pr...
0 422 2
Update - I ended up making a small purchase on my Best Buy card and paid it off before the statemen...
0 204 0
I have 3 HSBC store cards -- BB, Saks, and Neiman Marcus. I'm nervous how the change is going to af...
0 639 7
LS2982 wrote:  I can't see them blacklisting you for a late payment (YMMV) but I would go for i...
0 1007 1
Just push a payment through from your bank -- it should be fine. 
0 754 3
I'm thinking about applying for Citi. Maybe I will be the guinea pig. :-)
0 1091 1
The only baddies on my report are lates from Citi and Bank of America (also some from HSBC Saks, bu...
0 1127 8
^ I want to convert my Amex Blue to a BCP SO badly! But I am trying to patiently wait 1.5 more mont...
0 233 0
frogfan12 wrote: Do they accept AMEX at TJ's? I planned on apping for the BCE but I wanted to u...
0 560 2
I've noticed AMEX has been updating credit reports a LOT faster than they used to. They used to be ...
0 786 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
For auto CLI, I think Chase likes large, but not full payments. I received an auto CLI from $13,000...
0 3086 18
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1380 2
+3 to saying you would like to use that card as your main card.
0 654 5
Ron1 wrote: How long do you have the Blue? I heard they let you to pc after 13 months of accoun...
0 292 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}