Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
After years of this hanging on over my head and killing my credit, Discover finally agreed to de...
257 2
Not sure if you still need it but I used this email address: customercare@erccollections.com. Good...
386 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 490 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 263 1
Hi! Do you have an email address for The CBE Group? I'm trying to get them deleted from my report.
372 1
I have a CA reporting an unpaid collection for an account that's been paid for YEARS!!  I contacted...
284 5
I searched online  for Enhanced Revovery and found the email address. I'd been sending letters to t...
516 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 473 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 480 0
I went through the report and most of the accounts that reporting were past the 7 year statute o...
489 3
After going over my Experian credit report I was able to get a  couple of item removed by submitt...
496 5
I have seen it fall off yet.  But I will check today.
957 0
K.C.A.  sent my deletion letter this morning!  Yay!
969 2
I just mailed a GW letter today to them.  It was for an OLD Newport News acct...hopefully they wi...
513 1
K.C.A. Financial, JL Walston & Associates, and Credit Control Corp   I'm going to mail the res...
1025 0
Thanks!  I'm well on my way to a better life without debt!   Sent out 5 emails yesterday just ...
1032 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just got this response after sending an email today. Will check my credit report later this week...
1081 18
So, I didn't know about DV before paying off debt.  It was a must that some of these old account...
209 0
Thanks so much for the reply. I'm trying to raise my score so I can buy a home and this yo-yo was...
870 0
So I just got an alert that one for my creditors just reported on my credit report it dropped my...
903 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+