Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
The pace of my life, instead of slowing down after retirement, keeps getting more hectic. We are pl...
0 3232 21
This is a topic with new unread messages
Crashem wrote: I thought fico08 can ignore/discount au accounts if they determine you are "...
0 2963 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Locking the thread. An identical post is here.   PlLease don't post across multiple boards.
0 840 0
Crashem wrote: burnednotice wrote: I thought I read that Authorized Users don't get reported...
0 2987 3
Revelate wrote: Crashem wrote: Pretty much all loc report as revolving.  That is what makes...
0 1494 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 325 0
Campbell wrote: I was confused to see that FICO says that rental agreements and child support a...
0 1827 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 217 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 293 0
TyBrady wrote: What is a GW? Welcome to the forums.   Here is a list of Abbreviations. ...
0 534 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 321 0
CreditCritter wrote: So if we purchase Fico scores from this website it won't include an Experi...
0 1255 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 259 0
I must have misunderstood what you were asking (it happens alot). If thre are just late payments on...
0 1659 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thread is locked. The same post is here.   Please don't post across multiple boards.
0 482 0
Yellowpez wrote: The DW and I submitted a letter to Wells Fargo last week asking for some repor...
0 1508 0
JennSH wrote: Does anyone have an example of a good GW letter for student loans and contact inf...
0 348 1
May I ask where you got this report? Reports from third party sites (including myFICO) often don't ...
0 1686 2
ficojoe wrote: I have the following revolving accounts: NFCU Visa: $7,500 limit NFCU Overdraf...
0 440 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 168 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+