Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am having the same problem.  I applied for a refinance and my lender contacted me told me that I ...
616 1
How can I get the"customer disputes this account" from the comment section on the details of a charg...
408 3
No. I had already started the home improvement project financing a couple of months before applying ...
633 0
The way the installment loan is set up, if I change my mind and don't have the work on the home don...
838 1
I applied for a refinance for my 2 homes.  I have tentatively been pre-approved for the refi but am...
860 5
Unfortunately it is accurate. I paid off the balance of the card in march and didn't realize that th...
649 1
I recently was denied credit for a home improvement loan because citibank who owns the shell gas cr...
664 3
I recently was denied credit for a home improvement loan because citibank who owns the shell gas cr...
415 2
I have had a collection account with Unifund since 05/2008.  They say i owe them 8330.00 for a cr...
508 3
I know, from this forum and from my own countless hours of researching FCRA and FDCPA laws and ru...
804 2
I finally got a response from Unifund on settling my account with them.  They agreed to settle w...
817 1
I am trying to negotiate a PFD with Unifund.  I have sent them 2 different offers to settle for d...
894 9
OK.  I finally got a response from Unifraud.  It came from their legal counsel named Susan Appel....
621 0
Well I got my response back from EQ and EX and no surprise they both came back "verified".  Not o...
1433 0
Rest assured, I have EVERYTHING associated with Unifund.  When I get an answer from EQ and EX I w...
1650 0
Thanks!  I'll take all the help I can get putting these bottom feeders in their place.  I have ju...
1659 4
Thanks.  I have researched Unifund and it's all bad.  They are recognized as one of America's wor...
1701 6
So, to summarize all this, if I dispute the validity of this account with the CRA's and they verf...
1721 8
It was a CO by Chase as of 09-06 and was purchased by Unifund in May 2008.  Unifund list themselv...
1751 0
Yes, thank you, it does help me understand the difference between a CA and a Factoring Company.  ...
1704 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+