Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
timothylee wrote: How often does the FICO score update?   I have a bunch of stuff that's come...
0 66 0
OHWWCB wrote: I'm SUPER anxious about what this will do to my scores as well. Listed as a nega...
0 51 0
"Buckets" also called scorecards, are groups of people with similar attributes like public records,...
1 140 1
lg8302ch wrote: For me it has completely changed about 4 months ago. Before I got dinged 40+ po...
0 205 2
Revelate wrote: That would be seriously wierd if it were EQ specific on Amex charge card balanc...
0 74 1
Both TU and EX FICO 8 still appear to be unaffected by charge card balances.   By happenchance, I...
0 192 6
I haven't seen any impact on TU FICO 8 score either but the granularity isn't what EQ SW provides. ...
0 196 7
Jkrause702 wrote: I had some disputes statuses removed on some positve accounts that were accid...
0 140 1
14Fiesta wrote: cashnocredit wrote: I've had my Cit card briefly frozen until I texted them...
0 53 0
Jkrause702 wrote: its like the alerts weren't noticed till after i pulled my report. but why th...
0 149 3
Jkrause702 wrote: cashnocredit wrote: Look at the score history. it shows changes in FICO s...
0 156 6
Look at the score history. it shows changes in FICO score and (usually) associated report changes. ...
0 167 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I now have SW history on 3 good sized changes to my Amex Plat card correlated with score changes. T...
0 231 10
shaun2009 wrote: So this is nice to hear for those of us who hate waitng that 7 years for baddi...
0 256 1
Banks can't just change T&Cs to shift fraud to consumers. Consumers aren't responsible for card fra...
0 160 1
texasraj wrote: So what would be the effect on credit score if you settle for less acc to this n...
0 104 2
rhall2009 wrote: I wonder how big of a difference is say ur mortgage scores between beareus. Now...
0 105 1
Since the large majority of people will not default within 24 months which is what FICO estimates. ...
0 53 0
Great. When you get them post a summary of the things showing up on your reports. A lot of people h...
0 91 1
Kongmiller wrote: My CC is Wells Fargo. They report to TU but i have no idea if they are report...
0 100 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+