Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
LionLaw wrote: I've been researching applying for an amex myself. One common theme I've been hea...
136 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Vantage score range now mirrors FICO's range but don't expect them to be close for any specific per...
180 0
Update:   Unlike the prior experience with EQ04, EQ08 is not affected by the number of cards with...
145 0
grinlikechelsea wrote: Stralem wrote: If you're married, you can claim both combined income...
84 0
When I first got my Citi secured card it had a 25K cash advance limit. A few months later they sent...
241 1
Revelate wrote: cashnocredit wrote: 09Lexie wrote: I haven't noticed a change in my CS ...
211 0
09Lexie wrote: I haven't noticed a change in my CS and my Amex bal was $2k higher last month an...
247 2
freak4tech wrote: how can it when it doesnt show a CL. If it does as you say and it shows some ...
269 5
I've gotten used to EQ Scorewatch not having the slightest affect from my Amex charge balances. The...
278 7
Let the balance report. Charge cards are different than credit cards. The balance that reports on a...
206 1
Primary insurance eliminates a lot of paperwork but CC auto insurance suffers from one big problem....
449 0
SEBanker wrote: Trust me!  You do not need American Express.  They are a shadow of the company ...
254 0
watch44 wrote: Stralem wrote: cashnocredit wrote: A few points about Amex charge cards....
278 0
longtimelurker wrote: LearningMoreAboutCredit wrote: Amex frowns on multiple payments. They...
476 0
A few points about Amex charge cards.   1. The "Please Pay By Date" is NOT the due date. Amex cha...
285 6
navistar wrote: i like how motorcycles and boats fall into life's necessities.    When I ...
254 0
Being retired is not considered a risk factor. I retired over 10 years ago and had no credit 5 year...
354 1
Ridewithme38 wrote: My credit goal is 760+ accross the board, on all credit reports....   So ...
223 0
I have never had an issue with Amex approvals. They go through rapidly even for the largest transac...
387 0
Last time I checked, summer of last year, Citi didn't report payments made.
126 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+