Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I recently ran a test since EQ FICO had changed as one would expect from Amex charge card balance c...
0 78 0
A few additional pieces of info about FICO scores.   1. The algorithms are taylored to each CRA's...
0 149 5
Just get your util down. That's what's killing you. Getting util below 5% but not 0 will improve yo...
0 441 0
I've switched to the 3 cra package. TU updates are minimal but EQ is reporting on small changes as ...
0 211 1
I have recieved alerts for the last 2 weeks on balance changes from both EQ and EX. TU has not gene...
0 372 0
I have the ID monitoring. It did show up an address that was linked to my email. I have on occasion...
0 270 0
I haven't seen any EX alerts either and signed up 3 weeks ago. I have had 4 alerts on balance chang...
0 405 1
Divaofsongs wrote: Can someone please help me understand this..........Although in the beginnin...
0 151 0
sarux3 wrote:   cashnocredit wrote: sarux3 wrote: The difference between the total amo...
0 320 0
sarux3 wrote: The difference between the total amount of non-loan education awards (scholarship...
0 375 2
If you are asked to provide your "income" as opposed to specific requests such as your "individual ...
3 377 0
Forth month in a row. Amex charge card balance decrease from 6k to 2k, EQ FICO up 5 points.
0 415 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
cashnocredit wrote: Well, like all too many new products, it's buggy.   Both my Citi and Amex...
0 462 17
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well, like all too many new products, it's buggy.   Both my Citi and Amex reported earlier in the...
0 324 20
The OP is claiming child support and has earned a small amount of income as well. It may be below t...
0 387 0
This happened to me when my secured Citi card's attached CD expired which triggered a review to be ...
0 138 0
--HighHopes-- wrote: I'm sorry but I must be reading this wrong.  If he just got the cards and ...
0 763 1
This is completely normal with high utilization and a thin file. The impact of utilization will les...
0 884 4
I was scored even higher on VantageScore 2.0 while the 3.0 version runs about 20 points higher than...
0 118 0
fused wrote: cashnocredit wrote: I don't believe FICO score CL cutoffs alters the informati...
0 122 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}