Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
2468dlw, My screen name actually dates back to when I didn't use credit at all. I was at the p...
0 768 1
Branding. Nobody does it better.   Gives them spend centric customers and merchants that like spe...
0 505 0
HEY!   Did you guys miss that fact that the CFPB regs don't permit them to ask for "household inc...
0 186 1
Household Income?   Someone is looking at a really old application or the bank is out of complian...
0 547 0
I recognize the chart. The chart is from plugging in numbers and profiles to the FICO score estimat...
0 224 1
2468dlw wrote: Hi,   Thanks SO Much for replying at all.   I had NO idea that Utilization w...
0 1472 0
There is one aspect of Amex cards that I've found invaluable. The ability to charge far more than i...
0 2420 0
Yes, you can see the AU charges. They are listed along with your charges and identified by the AU's...
0 642 3
I've lived a long life and banked at the same bank, WF, most of that time. I've had various amounts...
0 150 0
fittiger wrote: jsickz32 wrote: People who worry about those things do because they have a r...
0 536 0
LisaJ wrote: Meh.  I don't see any credit card as a stautus symbol, but then again, I don't jud...
0 562 0
navigatethis12 wrote: cashnocredit wrote: Revelate wrote: I'm not certain it ev...
0 612 0
Revelate wrote: longtimelurker wrote: NY_Beauty wrote: Not ashamed to admit it...  I lo...
0 666 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
"What's with the AMEX Obsession?What's with the AMEX Obsession?"   Never had any of the mentioned...
0 744 12
cottoncrown wrote: Are there benefits to a charge card vs credit card? There sure are. 1. Yo...
0 425 0
NewBreed wrote: If i check my Fico Score on tthis site, will it count as a hard pull? Casue im ...
0 363 1
The FICO estimator range has been fairly good. I've usually been within the range but have, on occa...
0 1009 3
vish1 wrote: cashnocredit wrote: My gf has a Citi Visa Freedom. Citi upgraded it to a Siggy...
0 553 0
My gf has a Citi Visa Freedom. Citi upgraded it to a Siggy with an EMV chip without a request so it...
0 614 2
whitehat wrote: How lond did it take for WF to graduate your secured card?  I just hit my 1 yea...
0 1218 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.