Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I made a verly large purchase on Amex and decided to pull TU expecting a large drop.   Quite the ...
0 723 7
BlueNightStar wrote: cashnocredit wrote: Today WQ FICO has returned to 755 from the drop to...
0 450 1
Today WQ FICO has returned to 755 from the drop to 703. Two of three credit cards now reporting a z...
0 502 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I agree with the OP and several other posters. The principal value of Amex charge is the ability to...
0 510 0
cashnocredit wrote: cashnocredit wrote: Got a score alert today. FICO has climbed from 703 ...
0 576 4
I've exceeded 70k on my Amex charge. No FR or even request to pay early. This exceeds my total CL o...
0 407 1
Interesting card. Lounges suck. At least in the USA. Maybe I'll PC if I don't use the AAMC as much ...
0 2707 0
jsucool76 wrote: Not really worth it to try the check spending ability button unless you actuall...
0 779 3
namvet wrote: I arrived in 1971 with Amex! You beat me.  I got a Green Amex in '74 and a Go...
0 935 0
Revelate wrote: MrxLeo wrote: Anyone from CA here?  I checked on whogavemecredit.com and it...
0 1204 1
Come on peeps.  Amex charge cards are sui generis. They do a unique job but I don't think status is...
0 280 1
jake619 wrote: lithium78 wrote: jake619 wrote:   Are you just perpetuating general fo...
0 609 0
GangnamFICO wrote: It's not personal, its just business. Yep, and it always is. Amex has so...
0 518 6
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote: NOOOOOOOOOO it just shows how bad your credit is!! You can re-bu...
0 7401 1
shakalaka wrote: cashnocredit wrote: Normally they offer POT after you have had a charge ca...
0 332 0
hedgeclipper2 wrote: They wouldn't shut it down unless they suspected fraud.   i charged $21,...
0 1622 0
Normally they offer POT after you have had a charge card for a while. You likely are seen as an exc...
0 596 8
ztnjpv wrote: These stories are always perplexing to me. I have to wonder what details are bein...
0 2296 0
I recently did a SL check, was approved, and then paid a 60k tax bill. I did get a "card not presen...
0 2474 0
nickn86 wrote: MA: $519.42/sh V: $159.84/sh AXP: $59.50/sh DFS: $39.09/sh   MC stock goes ...
0 607 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}