Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
HiLine wrote: CreditCrusader wrote: As for the reasons for fearing FR, you may disagree, ...
792 0
MovingForward_2012 wrote: For large purchases with a debit card, you can have them run it as cre...
546 1
I use credit for the following reasons:   1. It's a lot easier to buy something. Checks are more ...
564 0
Shogun wrote: Yes, but remember, it wasn't MasterCard back then.  It was MasterCharge  It was l...
138 0
HiLine wrote: cashnocredit wrote: Yeah. Back when I got my first job (1971) after college I...
417 5
LesWH wrote: I have gotten so in the habit of PIF before the statement cuts that I have been do...
764 0
Yeah. Back when I got my first job (1971) after college I had to watch finances pretty closely. Eve...
328 7
There have been reports Amex has declined folks for having LOCs from a bank associated with higher ...
585 0
Revelate wrote: HiLine wrote:  If you had started out with a secured card you would have en...
416 0
guiness56 wrote: Once the 7 year reporting period is over, the item cannot be put back on your ...
682 1
My credit file only has so called "prime" bank cards with Amex, a siggy, and a world elite MC. Less...
499 4
Issuers are allowed to do this but most don't. I suspect some of this is anti-fraud related. You se...
349 2
aplast wrote: here is a little update for everyone:   My two accounts are still listed on the...
495 0
mikka1 wrote: If I understand the current situation & legislation properly the short answer is ...
693 1
CreditScoreBlueprint wrote: cashnocredit wrote: CreditScoreBlueprint wrote: Does anyone...
1019 0
The CPFB's job is to interpret and clarify the CARD act. and it is now interpreting "income" to be ...
889 2
CreditScoreBlueprint wrote: Does anyone know if Chase gives different debit cards for their dif...
1184 4
seigex wrote: Duncanrr wrote: It may be the relatively high amount.  (Im grasping at straws...
636 1
CotySinz wrote: Cdnewmanpac - Thanks for that haha - I just joined the Amex family and don't wa...
527 5
Thanks drkaje,   I haven't heard of any other issuer that backdates. I wish WF did. My WF debit c...
436 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+