Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congratulations!  Which BBB did you contact?  The one in the state where Midland is located or t...
0 740 1
Congrats! I have a follow up question.  Regarding the Better Business Bureau.... do you contact t...
0 615 2
Ah. I feel stupid.  I better stick with my day job!  Math was never my best field.  lol.  Sorry. ...
0 1678 2
DKJay,   I'm confused.   I thought per the http://federalhousingtaxcredit.com/2009/glance.php ...
0 1987 6
I think some of you are confusing this $8,000 tax credit.  It's only for 10% of the sales price....
0 819 2
I'm a bit confused here on reading all these people saying they are getting the full $8,000 chec...
0 725 2
riknnunez,   Just out of curiosity, how much were the collections you paid off?  Where they bi...
0 594 0
Thanks so much for the advice everyone.  I'll try it.  I already sent in a letter to the collect...
0 595 1
So if they don't answer what is the next step?  Just mailing the credit reporting agencies a lett...
0 339 0
I have a question for all the experts out there. I'm in the process of cleaning up my report. I h...
0 689 7
I also am having problems with AFNI.  I have the exact same situation as the OP.  I sent them a l...
0 349 2
I agree with the others.  Actually I've found  TransUnion the easiest and friendliest to deal wi...
0 1921 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just out of curiosity, why do lenders require that you have the  disputes removed?   I have a few...
0 2055 11
dkjay, Just out of curiosity how much was the house you purchased? Congrats.
0 2258 8
Fused,   Thanks.  You are very kind to post it.  All of you on this forum are wonderful people...
0 597 0
Thanks for the great list.  I did have a question.  When you say "other than in Texas where they ...
0 587 2
Also, do any of you experts have a good template letter to use for collection agencies that do ha...
0 633 3
Bungalow   Thanks. That's a good idea. I'll do that and also report them to the Better Busines...
0 635 4
Thanks.  Yeah, I knew they were a collection agency but I thought maybe someone knew which credi...
0 663 6
Does anyone know who AXIANT  is?   I've never received anything from them via phone or mail but ...
0 708 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+