Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I need help. I just had a collection hit my account, it is from a hospital bill from several year...
0 334 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Has anyone transferred other CC balances to their Hooters cards after they have the card for a w...
0 596 2
I had an account with Raymour and Flanigan back in 2004. I paid off the account, and although ...
0 746 2
How do I contact a creditor once my dispute came back verified? Is there a letter that I can s...
0 705 2
My Equifax is 586....I don't have my other FICOs.    
0 3862 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I just called to check my application status for Hooters, and I got approved for a $2000 CL! Thi...
0 3922 35
I just closed my Orchard Bank card today!! I called and asked them to remove my annual fee and t...
0 1509 5
I talked to Experian and they said that they could do nothing, and they had to wait for the disp...
0 2108 1
Thank you for all the responses.   I am trying to get a live person on the phone for Equifax- ...
0 2180 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2194 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1443 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I disputed a charge off on my credit report because I had paid it off several years ago and I wa...
0 2296 10
I have recently paid off all of my credit cards, and I am trying to up my credit score, however ...
0 1564 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}