Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well, I went with the Chase United Explorer card since I can always use more miles.  I received the...
0 254 0
MT936 wrote: So are you looking for a credit card with no foreign transaction fee and then addi...
0 391 1
I did try and find any posts relating to this but they seemed to head in other directions.   I am...
0 550 9
Just called the 800 number to get the status of the application (Propel World).  Approved with a cr...
0 230 0
@avv7c0: Sorry, not sure how the bag fee savings is making any difference in the annual fee?  You ...
0 171 0
Are you interested in MQMs?  If so, then perhaps this one is for you.  If not, I am not sure that t...
0 307 1
I don't personally have this one but a quick Google search came up with:   http://www.mlinc.com/e...
0 719 0
nyancat wrote: The whole thing seems silly. If the card gets stolen, so what? You're not liable...
0 364 1
rustystick wrote: discover has a feature where it lets you choose another design and have both ...
0 908 3
nicholasyud wrote: Get $200 pre paid CC buddy There would be no protection in that.  That wou...
0 1111 0
Yeah but can you set yourself as an authorized user?  I did not think that would be possible.
0 1111 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Time to ask a question of the all knowing and powerful Oz, a.k.a. myFICO forum members.   I am wo...
0 1238 13
Q2. No more or less influence than good history on another card.  The fact it is Discover does not ...
0 534 0
I can confirm that you cannot mix cobranded cards with regular cards.  Is it inconvenient, absolute...
0 1803 0
Kennie02 wrote: I wanted to thank all of you who contributed...     Thank you for taking ...
0 419 0
Have you already spoken to Amex and had them try for you?  I have found them to be very helpful and...
0 456 0
Just did this a couple of days ago.  The first portion asks for income and employment and the amoun...
0 1336 2
@LS2982   I am taking your lead and have added an asterick to my signature also.  This will allow...
0 542 0
LS2982 wrote: JaysonT wrote: Let me quote from your sig...   "I'm not apping again until ...
0 926 0
One other thing also, right now I have not seen any great offers on the Delta Amex card beyond the ...
0 933 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+