Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
There is usually a 3 day cancel period, especially if you purchased something in your home.   How...
0 57 1
Does anyone know anything about this company?    I did a search on here and they didn't come up. ...
0 48 1
Ah, gotcha.  I decline debit cards when I open a new account.   And for those that just don't get...
0 68 0
Bank of America does NOT like to play nice.  They do NOT follow many rules.   And it's very rare,...
0 86 1
My two cents.  Pay off the debt.  If you can do it in a lump sum, do it.  Get it off the books.  Th...
1 103 0
I don't think it does.   But keep in mind, Navy has a black list.  If you owe them, they will not...
0 67 1
PS - I also bailed out their old house out of foreclosure.  I had to borrow against my credit cards...
0 86 0
Hang in there.   I have posted about a similiar situation.  I have been asked to pay the electric...
1 89 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 93 1
Agreed - red flags.   If you took the class, signed the agreement, pay it asap, and don't wait fo...
0 136 7
My friend settled with Bank of America years ago (2008?).   Bank of America verbally agreed to th...
0 189 5
My suggestion would be to call the first lender and talk to a supervisor.   Be calm and explain t...
0 147 1
I don't think it is legal.   I think they can legally say that they would PREFER you use their le...
0 387 3
I have a freeze on all three credit reports.  Maybe I should consider ChexSystems too (due to my x'...
0 165 2
Agreed.   The CA has the choice on what to report, or not report.  They could report for one penn...
0 209 0
My suggestion would be to let them pay it off - if that is a condition of the loan.   As for clos...
0 211 1
Here we are, two months later, and another emergency.  *sigh*   The emergency savings has not bee...
0 149 1
You signed a committment to occupy the property effective March 1, 2014.  That is when you would ha...
0 161 2
I have two properties - a rental and a primary residence.  When we were looking at the final, dream...
0 409 0
I am SOOO greatful I had emergency savings!  It saved the day (and the bank account!)
0 497 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+