Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
so what do i need to do?  literally every credit account is blaming WF and WF is blaming the credit...
0 540 0
i have 2 credit card payments due on the 15th of each month, one from FIA and one from Chase.  i ha...
0 573 6
anyway to confirm if it was hard or soft?  i actually don't know, the geico email just implied hard...
0 1911 1
i recently did some online quotes for various car insurance companies...probably half a dozen in to...
0 1937 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
that really stinks.    the 500 was not just for seeing the doctor, and if it was, why did they on...
0 353 0
i had a stress fracture in my foot, i went in and they did an xray and said yep, it's broken.  gave...
0 498 6
it was really meant to be a hypothetical example.  i just wanted to figure out how to know if a pur...
0 292 1
is there any way online to see your chase freedom history and if certain merchants fall under the b...
0 345 8
it's a standard texas apartment lease application.  is it normal for them to pull the INQ? Scope...
0 479 3
i never see these pop up when i do my annual credit report or even pull my fico score from this web...
0 493 5
thanks for the response.  i still wonder just how important 9% vs. 29% is though.  i do option #2 a...
0 520 1
thanks for the informational response.  though i must admit it seems a bit odd that so much of a cr...
0 572 1
boomer hit the nail on the head.  i was borrowing a friend's toyota recently that he was selling fo...
0 581 0
i read a lot about people getting CLI to very large amounts.  i have a fidelity amex at 7,500 and c...
0 626 8
based on your score, number of INQs, and number of cards, i would disagree with the title of your p...
0 856 0
anyone?  or anyone else think BOFA would oblige with giving me the same rate if they see the only I...
0 492 1
edit: the practice is called "balance billing" as seen here in business week.  the doctor's office ...
0 494 4
so for starters i have excellent credit (recently 748 EQ).  i also have excellent insurance and rec...
0 500 5
thanks for the response.  it is in QC not because it has a problem, but because it was randomly sel...
0 545 2
my car was ordered and has been built.  i applied for bofa and received 2.49% apr which is fantasti...
0 629 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}