Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm fairly sure I will apply to DCU or my university's credit union, and I'm wondering about whethe...
0 1439 1
I don't exactly have many savings to build up, but I have heard great things about credit unions in...
0 1502 2
Not sure if this belongs in this forum but it seemed to be the only place for it. I see credit unio...
0 1562 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
1) I'm heading into my sophomore year of college and I am wondering how new student loans will affe...
0 336 1
Thank you. I have a couple inquiries on my record that will be over a year old in the fall so maybe...
0 903 0
I got a letter from this place telling me I was "pre-selected" for their card. They gave this websi...
0 974 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 841 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Before I posted this thread: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Is-there-a-way-...
0 2594 20
It turns out you CAN'T refresh your credit reports daily with the CreditCheckTotal free trial, but ...
0 563 1
I got a notice from a collection agency July 21 and they didn't report until September. It could ap...
0 438 0
Do you have to have the PayPal debit card to use the Paypal buyer credit as backup funding?   Cur...
0 1312 0
Are you able to pull a daily report during the free trial? I also have the CCT free trial, but it t...
0 634 3
After some searching I see that other people are having that problem, too. The thing is that it's n...
0 497 0
I recently had a collection posted on my credit report. I emailed a couple places at the collection...
0 569 3
Okay, so here's the deal. As soon as I saw this new thing on my credit report (the NCO Financial ne...
0 536 0
Well, thanks for the help. I will send GW letters to both these negative accounts - DTE Energy and ...
0 550 1
The 120 days late thing was separate; that was a utility company, and it was posted over a year ago...
0 1404 0
It says 120 days late.   It was FICO.   Unfortunately, I just discovered something awful, and I...
0 1429 0
Sorry, but what is a GW?   The first bill that was missed was due April 21st of that year, and it...
0 1562 1
No, it only said pre-qualified, and I knew I was not pre-approved. I was not approved in the end ei...
0 556 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}