Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes, I am in the process of finding a second job now. I feel its the only way. Thanks for the advic...
240 0
^they are all around 17-19%. I am trying to consolidate them all to two no interest balance transfe...
915 4
Yeah I have different plan options I can do with it and can take one out for up to 5 years. But sin...
965 0
Yes all of that is correct. I'm going to pay as much down as possible with tax returns. Is a 401k l...
972 2
Discover is around 2500 w/ a 3,000 CL, Chase Freedom is 2,000 w/ a 2,000 CL,  Chase Slate is 2800 w...
980 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have gotten to the point where I have become overwhelmed with credit card debt. I have managed to...
986 12
No I have no negatives. I have/had 11 accounts but only 3 1/2 years of credit histoy. 3 accounts in...
604 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 696 0
I am trying to get an Apartment in the next few monts. My current EQ. FICO is 706, (TU is around th...
736 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 2608 0
^ wow thats really cool, seems AMEX really does take care of its customers. 
2695 0
Thanks for everyones opinions. I will just rotate the cards for different things, but mostly use th...
10437 0
Im just confused on when to use the AMEX and when to use the Discover. I mean the 5% cashback throu...
10638 8
^ yeah I just applied for the AMEX Zync and got approved. We'll see how it goes . So far I my Disco...
10773 10
I keep getting American Express offerers in the mail but I dont understand the big deal about them....
10853 20
^ i wish i could help you on this one, but i cant, i have tier a
2040 2
Button was always there but a lot of people claimed HSBC stopped giving CLI for 6 months after Feb ...
2131 10
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just received a CLI via LUV button online. I know I have re...
2279 15
 I was told you reciever one auto CLI every 3 months for the first year, but I havent gotten one ye...
1815 0
Speaking of wating for Discover's auto CLI, any one getting them after feb. 22?
1848 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+