Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My financial situation and what I can afford is a bit distorted with the combination of income, stu...
0 606 2
Thank you for both for your input!   Currently I'm employed by family, but may consider seeking o...
0 692 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Brief background: I'm 24 years old, finally going into my last year at college.  Thus far my credit...
0 802 12
Hi all,   I've found some great information on the myFICO forums and it seems that there are many...
0 436 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I guess I do need to remember that even if I begin contributing a little bit here and there, it's s...
0 203 2
Right.  I think one of the reasons it has taken me so long to really address this and actually do s...
0 628 4
That's true Shogun, the auto loan is probably what I should focus on first, as it is also the loan ...
0 655 6
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank you for the reply annielorie!   What does goodwilling my settled accounts entail doing?   ...
0 677 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}