Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks 203bravo for your response. Not the one I wanted to hear!! However, in your opinion, if I tr...
0 843 0
llecs--- Thank you so much for reformatting, I wasn't sure what had happened there.   Thank you ...
0 888 2
Hello everyone! I'm looking for your advice please as I need to solve my situation with an old tuit...
0 898 4
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am about to write my 3rd PFD letter to Affiliated Collections, Inc. in Maine. Just wondering ...
0 128 0
Wow, ok. So be persistent with the regular PFD letter I've been sending. I've used a form lette...
0 320 0
Thanks so much RobertEG. I appreciate your explanation... Now I'm wondering, is it ok to do a 3...
0 345 0
(I've learned so much through these forums, thank you!)   I've happily already had success wit...
0 393 4
Rebuilding CR and need advice on what to do for a Car Loan on my CR with 7 lates, 4 of them are...
0 124 0
I'm fairly new to these forums but they have helped alot. I'm working on building up my score, ...
0 102 0
Thank you RobertRG, that's super helpful. I was sure of the process of CA especially after the...
0 279 0
I'm really confused as to why I received a collections letter last week from a collection accoun...
0 303 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}