Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Same thing, mine was sold to US Bank.  I never heard of them.    I should inquire about their reput...
0 264 0
Rindy wrote: Hi All, I am currently looking for a mortgage loan in SCal. My income is 85000 a y...
0 210 0
Find another Lender.  Its Bogus.  That should have been stated upfront before applying what the qua...
0 1250 0
tjeff wrote: Will you PM me the name of your lender? What state are you in? I am currently in u...
0 876 1
I totally forgot, however my realtor told me not to get a denial letter from the 1st Lender.  So I ...
0 483 1
I had only two credit cards, but I heard on t hese boards the magic number is 3.
0 777 1
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mortgages-pricier-next-003400437.html       Good Luck to those ne...
0 389 0
You must read this if you have student loans with Sallie Mae, or plan to have loans with this compa...
0 811 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 271 0
I agree with some of the other posters, different lenders have different requirements.  I was denie...
0 1234 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 603 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 690 0
This is only if your cousins score is still low after revealing your FICO scores:   Cap One is st...
0 234 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 237 0
Um I agree with guiness you need to get your real FICO scores from this site.  I would try a good w...
0 238 0
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/debt-collection-law-means-131533282.html
0 844 4
Aint this something my middle score went to 680 after I closed on a home.  Can't win for nothing.
0 324 1
you can get on IBR or ICR which is Income Based Repayment, or Income Contingent Repayment for stude...
0 677 0
I was told differently in the rebuilding forum.  But who knows.  My lender is Academy Mortgage, the...
0 524 0
DallasLoanGuy wrote: you should seriously consider conventional.   ditto.  Found out lower...
0 240 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+