Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have not heard of 'newer FICO scores'  is that a new way of calculating the score? 
0 1981 0
I don't understand... you said you signed up and you knew there was a minimum of a 3 month require...
0 1336 2
and now about 4 weeks after we were denyed credit because my husband had a 613 .....  his credit sc...
0 2012 0
nope.  just wrote the wrong name.  I am working on 3 hours sleep total in the past few days    
0 2042 1
I say it should have gone through because myFICO said I had 686 and my husband had a 668 .  which i...
0 2062 3
I have been a subscriber to myFICO for several years.  My husband has also joined.  we monitor and ...
0 2092 8
We wrote a letter for deletion but the company never responded.  Today I found out they sold teh ac...
0 321 0
This account is scheduled to continue on record until Apr 2012.   This message is on the CR. ...
0 613 6
We called the company, they no longer own the account.
0 356 1
yeah, I was wondering if that was what the charge was... early disconect fee.  The problem is that ...
0 434 3
My husband of 1 year and I were looking at making a large purchase so we pulled our credit reports ...
0 456 6
Ahhh!!   This reminds me why I hate numbers.   to answer your questions  I have been a member o...
0 582 1
I have a CA from 4 years ago that I want to send a GW letter to.  but I don't understand the code o...
0 195 3
I understand that the method for calculating the score is a trade secret.  but has that calculation...
0 650 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My goal for 2011 is a FICO of 720   my current score is 683 (3/30/11)   the steps I plan to tak...
0 291 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+