Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well, I don't think it should.  It didn't before this whole issue came up! 
0 12540 1
On the bright side, they deleted another of my old charge offs!  Go figure.
0 12600 1
Well, whatever the issue is...according to myfico theyr'e including it in my utilization and my ...
0 12602 0
OH MY GOD I AM SO FREAKING PISSED!!!!!!   I ran my EQ on myfico again today because I saw on T...
0 12631 1
Well, I called EQ, and they said it's showing as an open account.  But they're also showing it a...
0 14142 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2494 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Congrats!  I'd love to hear how you got your deletions, and who they were!
0 3622 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 14178 0
Oh, sorry...it's not a new collection.  It's been there for a long time, but I think EQ is loo...
0 14190 2
Correct--all three reports were from myfico.  That does make me think that it's an EQ problem, b...
0 14190 0
It is reporting to all three, but EX and TU are calculating correctly.
0 14200 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So, I ran my EQ on myfico and almost puked...it DROPPED 32 points!!  I discovered that it's beca...
0 14204 17
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2489 0
Well, that pisses me off.  I thought if I went straight to the CRA I'd get the correct score.  I...
0 16518 3
WTH...so, even though I PAID Experian to give me my score, the score they gave me is incorrect??...
0 16527 1
When my loan consultant ran my credit a month ago, EQ was my middle score--about 20 points diffe...
0 1279 0
The score you get here is accurate.  The scores you get through TrueCredit are not...but I agree...
0 19148 0
Well done!!! Congrats!!!  I'll be posting my own update later today when I get my 'official' rep...
0 4130 0
No relation, and no way to predict what your FICO is from your FAKO.  Sometimes higher, sometime...
0 1728 1
I have mine set (supposedly) to notify me at every change in score.  I got an alert last week fo...
0 10195 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}