Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If a cc company usually reports on the first of the month, when will it actually show up on the ...
0 1425 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Use the myfico number--that's your real score.  True Credit is good for monitoring though, as it...
0 1681 0
I updated my report on True Credit...looks like the only change was my husband paid off a card t...
0 4280 0
myfico is correct--it's your actual fico score.  True Credit is not.
0 2136 0
I don't know how advisable it is to lie and say they're not yours.  I was told to write to the C...
0 2122 0
Wow, congrats on the 47 point increase!!!!  I only got 3--need 33 more to get a mortgage!
0 2615 0
It's always a good idea to make good on open accounts.  Also, my understand is that closing acco...
0 2081 1
I just got an alert that my score went up 3 points!!  I guess it's working after all.  It doesn'...
0 4322 2
Yes, it's NCO.  So, don't stop payment, but do send the letters?  And if they sell it, do the sa...
0 1610 2
DionLawOffice, thank you SO MUCH for the info!!!  I've gotten so much conflicting info.  Let me ...
0 3031 3
"Yes, by all means try and get an unsecured card. The problem you'll run into is that they won't...
0 4209 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 4382 1
Drew, please don't listen to the negativity.  You CAN turn your score around.  I'm not sure what...
0 4249 4
Wow.  The US Government sure has singled you out for persecution.  You're like Job.  Godspeed, m...
0 3708 3
What if you were dumb enough to go ahead and start making payments...can you stop them or did yo...
0 3131 3
I had the understanding from your posts here that you have NOT paid off those old charge-offs, a...
0 2121 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Many people defaulted on their mortgages because they couldn't afford them.  Their lenders appro...
0 3921 10
Your utilization is killing you, although your score could be a lot worse!  Many of us are strug...
0 2237 2
And why do you think it is that so many homes have been foreclosed on in the last year?
0 3950 1
Does anyone know how long it would take for this initial hit to work its way back up again?  My ...
0 17814 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}