Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So quick update Equifax deleted the "verified" item stating it can not be verified. Experian sent...
482 0
Thanks for that info, I have a qustion can the collection agency legally sell the item to another a...
583 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 484 1
So I think i am doing the fico happy dance...got a letter from equifax 1- medical collection accou...
692 0
not really, the letter they sent said they would settle for $8,000 and since we dont have that we c...
684 0
So here is an update.....i am doing the myfico happy dance so the HIPPA process worked and my me...
819 0
Thanks for the advice, I got updated info from the Dept of Ed that said to directly talk to FMS to ...
909 2
So my boyfriend defaulted on his student loans a few years back. We recieved a letter today from Fi...
1125 6
So I just did my annual free check on equifax and noticed something potentially HUGE..... I am curr...
982 0
I guess this is just my way of holding myself accountable for repairing my own bad credit choices. ...
1056 8
Even if the OC (hospital) said that they will NOT take payment?
449 1
Someone.....Anyone......I have the PFD already written ready to go, just need some advice if thats ...
463 3
Hi all so I know we cant really talk about HIPPA here but I have a very general question that I hop...
522 4
thanks, I noticed that but I was hoping that anyone who had luck would respond also.
1038 2
I know this is a long shot but could you PM me the email address you used? I have had no luck with ...
1047 4
Decieded to try this method, I got a response back in record time (30minutes). HOWEVER, they did no...
1185 1
I guess I should clear up my question. I want to do a PFD for the amount being offered in their set...
410 0
So in the middle of my credit repair efforts I got really sick and ended up in the ICU (not from cr...
493 3
When you send a PFD request, if its accepted and you pay can that specific debt come back on your r...
394 2
the debt is legit....it was when my BF collapsed at work and was taken to the ER and they did some ...
430 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+