Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1830 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
They update TU scores at any point within the first 10 business days of the month - which could be ...
0 1886 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
AWESOME NEWS!!! Congrats!!! Don't forget to pick up your membership card to the "Can't belive I got...
0 299 1
CONGRATS!!! Enjoy your new home and I wish you all the best!!!
0 199 1
Check your inbox...sent you addy.   Good luck! I hope you are successful at having it removed! Ke...
0 177 1
I know all about those long weekends! I hated not knowing something over a weekend like that! My in...
0 449 1
Thanks! That is the best club that I have been in for a while! Rest assured, we will be waiting at ...
0 466 3
Sorry for the delay in posting the update. WE CLOSED!!! I signed papers on Monday but the seller ha...
0 481 5
Thank you! I think this is worse than Christmas when I was a kid! Ha! I have just over an hour left...
0 684 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Yesterday seemed like it would never get here but I finally went to the title company and signed my ...
0 729 10
I have all utilities transferred to my name but its a new electric provider and they want to run a ...
0 471 1
I got a text message from my realtor about 45 minutes ago...CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!!!!!  She said waiti...
0 480 8
Yes, all conditions have been met. According to my LO, the loan came back from UW approved with con...
0 249 1
It's been a long road but I think we are almost home free! From what I understand, everything has c...
0 271 3
Apparenly not everyone has been converted over to the new interface. I (unfortunately) was moved ov...
0 874 0
So awesome!! CONGRATS!!! I cannot wait until I finally hear those words for myself!! Congrats and e...
0 559 1
Not real sure about the forum's policy on posting links and hope this does not violate the policy b...
0 546 0
Purchase Price:  $174,500 Property: SFH - 1904 sq ft  Submitted Offer on: 3/7/13 Signed Purchas...
0 1470 1
Time for an update - I waited for my agent to go look at these houses. And I am glad that I did bec...
0 331 1
Alright. Got everything credit-wise squared away and got back on track. Just in time too cause we h...
0 478 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+