Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 288 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just did my cli request online and my cl is now $4k.  Pretty happy about that.
0 332 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 469 2
I requested a cli on 1/1/14.  Am I eligible now for another request for cli?
0 480 6
Thanks for the responses.  I won't consider WF than.  Good to know about WF and BOA high percent of...
0 276 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 327 2
I was checking out the wells fargo site and this came up as an option: 30 year fixed rate loan with...
0 455 6
Just checked my FICO from Cap1.  I'm in the 790s from 12/30 pull of eq.
0 665 2
RockySC wrote: myjourney wrote: RockySC wrote: Do you mind if I add to your thread? If ...
0 440 1
I have a cap1 reward card and the term of the reward has changed a couple of month ago.  It use to ...
0 551 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1004 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1014 3
Now, will it cause a hard inquiry to show on your report if you do this?  I would like to do some b...
0 655 4
Success!!!  I got my Capital One card back in 2008.  I've been stuck at $750 CL since 2009.  I logg...
0 1625 1
Thanks Quips, I think I'll follow your advice with opening the roth without the option trading for...
0 814 0
Hi. Has anyone opened a sharebuilder's account recently and if so, was it a hard or soft pull on cr...
0 870 4
Hi,     I have my down payment, closing costs, and 1 year of reserves in one bank account.  The m...
0 489 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I recieved the disclosure from my lender after the preapproval.  Do I return the disclosure, singed...
0 13795 0
Origination charge is about $1k.  Title serivces (settlement) and lender's title insurance is about...
0 788 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 794 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+