Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ditto here, it works as advertised.  Just be sure to keep everything they give you in writing, b...
0 1315 0
I did, and I thank you.  You were absolutely correct, and I was all worked up in a tizzy over no...
0 1572 1
Just thought I'd pop back in and update everybody on this. Yesterday afternoon at 4:15 EST, I clo...
0 1583 4
I didn't, Brammy. I'm sorry if it sounded like I did, but I'm just so peeved at this that I kind ...
0 1672 6
That's very true, Brammy. Unfortunately, up until now, the system has been set up so paying it wo...
0 1683 8
Well, poo. I just love the age we live in where, even in the guise of assisting consumers, nearly...
0 1665 0
Okay, so this is weird.  Maybe something in the background changed that wasn't part of the alert...
0 1710 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Up until today, I'd have dismissed that talk as crazy conspiracy theory, but I think you might be...
0 2845 19
The home loan has not closed yet (tentatively set for 08/27), and I'm sure that it'll show. Th...
0 2856 21
The original date of delinquency on this one makes it right at 6 years old, give or take a month....
0 2867 23
Okay, so there's a little more info. The date on the letter the creditor sent me was 07/2...
0 2899 2
Well, I'm sure it doesn't happen the same way for every situation, but I can tell you how it wor...
0 3411 0
I couldn't for the life of me find the answer anywhere, so please forgive me if this has been an...
0 2914 28
lorileet wrote: so what is the difference  preselected vs preapproved?   Pres...
0 2132 0
How can they do that?  I would venture a guess that they *technically* can't, but in practice th...
0 2138 0
I'm assuming you're talking about the Best Buy branded Mastercard?  For that one (because it's t...
0 2270 0
From what I understand, and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, as far as your FICO score g...
0 806 1
Well, in my adventure of trying to buy my first house, I've picked up tidbits of information hit...
0 1973 3
Hey there legally_jen.  I haven't posted much, but I've lurked for quite some time, and in my qu...
0 2734 1
just don't get pre-approved,..get pre-qualified i believe is the term, this house stuff is n...
0 3306 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+