Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi UpNComing, Thanks for all the forum advice! I had a question about whether or not to apply with a...
0 1125 1
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how many inquiries did you have before you applied?
0 949 1
1.  Your FICO score goal for 2011:  720+ on all scores 2.  Your current FICO score(s): EQ: 65...
0 2573 1
So...   I decided to look closely at my reports and noticed that I had a student loan that I am s...
0 444 0
Congrats!   I actually just went through the same thing. I have a NFCU Platinum Visa that had a 2...
0 1669 1
Update:   So Orchard Bank agreed to remove ALL the lates and is now reporting a 0 balance with a ...
0 613 3
No, the OC is not reporting anything. I guess for now, I'm in the clear.
0 1679 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi Everyone,   Recently I've been trying to take better care of my credit, so I pulled my reports...
0 1857 11
Thanks Everyone!   I guess the best way to approach it would be to get the negatives removed from...
0 1279 1
Thanks for the quick replys!   For Target from my EQ: Most severe was 150 days late on April '08....
0 1306 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi All,    My oldest acct is a paid/charge off Target store card that was opened in 1995. Basical...
0 1340 15
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2898 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wow, what a great outcome for you! I'm in a similar situation with Target. Could you please PM me t...
0 927 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}