Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That's kind of what I was afraid of.  Well, no biggie.  It'll complicate things, but not terribly. ...
0 1581 0
Due to some mishaps I suffered in the financial collapse, and other life events, my credit score is...
0 1628 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I don't even know what my FICO score is anymore.  2009 was brutal for me...
0 92779 6
My advice: forget Experian, and stockpile cash.  In a liquidation economy, cash is king.  Oh, th...
0 6779 1
For those who actually have a credit situation worth attempting to manage, I believe this is a g...
0 14539 0
As a Californian myself, I believe this state has a lot of potential despite the coming oil cras...
0 4704 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Actually, there are several options we have to continue the United States of America at a lower e...
0 4809 15
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
What's happening in California will soon be happening elsewhere.  Already is, in some places.  ...
0 2334 17
I think this move by Experian is a desperate attempt to shore up the corporations' bottom lines ...
0 1734 0
The country as a whole is going to get a lot poorer.  America is going through a phase change, f...
1 2097 2
Bear in mind that if you can get a decent mix of credit and charge cards, keep your balances low...
0 1476 0
I would definitely invest a few bucks and pull your actual credit score.  If you pull it from th...
0 835 3
I would get a couple more credit cards...even if they are secured because of the recent BK.  Righ...
0 801 3
Might be because the sun has no sunspots at this time.   Sometimes credit scores fluctuate for...
1 1438 1
The bottom line:   Yes, according to FICO scoring, paid and unpaid count just as badly against...
0 1105 0
Yep, and it would be the creditors' own fault.  The law says the information on a CRA has to be a...
0 592 1
No one really knows why FICO scores fluctuate the way they do.  My personal opinion is that FICO...
0 809 1
The bottom line is that BofA's service is decent, but you can do better, using TC or one of the ...
0 2062 3
I would go by the rule of thumb that, if you're healthy enough credit-wise to secure a mortgage, ...
0 691 0
The bottom line: fear not.   The inquiries will decay to nil by next spring, which will give y...
0 1707 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+