Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congratulations.  Not the usual move, mostly people go the other way ;).  Our little mitten and sca...
0 1090 1
Jeff532003 wrote: You said payment history changed to not good when you paid it off. Are you sur...
0 54 0
HailtotheVictors79 wrote: Could it be affecting you AAOA? I wondered that as well.    A f...
0 125 0
MidnightJester wrote: Could the difference in points be the original car loan had a bunch of th...
0 126 0
sharpie wrote: There is nothing else.  I have checked, rechecked, rechecked again and again and ag...
0 261 0
There is nothing else.  I have checked, rechecked, rechecked again and again and again, etc.    I j...
0 332 3
MyFico, I got a Score Watch alert.  Ran CR to see exactly what was going on, the only thing differe...
0 498 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I paid off a high interest auto loan, got a lower interest, lower payment auto loan.  When new loan...
0 540 15
Pay the credit card down so that it is at 9%.  Wait for it to update on CR.  If it is reported on y...
0 776 0
I pulled (and paid for) all three credit reports with Scores.  Yesterday.  January 28, 2014.  There...
0 366 0
A friend (believe me, this was NOT me) received in the mail a letter from American Financial Benefi...
0 765 2
I think I would try getting an increase on a credit card and pay a little more off.  Get everything...
0 1940 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1088 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 857 1
Search for a secured card that DOES NOT do a hard pull.  I know they are still out there.  I got on...
0 688 4
You could get the father / boyfriend to start legally paying child support.  That would boost your ...
0 281 0
I opted out, it did nothing for my score.  But it is important to opt out anyway.
0 542 0
He can't get a mortgage with an unpaid judgement, anyway.  Although if he has a payment arrangement...
0 106 0
Visit the "Rebuilding Your Credit" forum here on myFICO.  There is a wealth of help and information...
0 639 4
yes, business boom?  please share.  i would like to be in your business. 
0 589 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}