Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Actually, it was only the annual fee for the card.
0 413 3
I received a message from mint.com yesterday that Cap 1 had charged a $39.00 fee to my account so I...
0 469 0
I emailed my pfd to both of these addresses:   Jamie Rozansky - jrozansky@rjmacq.com Scott Matte...
0 371 2
Hollis Cobb actually removed the collection from my credit report without my request maybe 3 or 4 m...
0 334 0
Sorry, just getting back to this response...and thanks I'll try your suggestions!!!
0 613 2
I have two very recent medical collections reported to the credit bureau and would like to know the...
0 686 4
Could I please pm me the email address that you used?  Thanks!!
0 458 0
I am new to the forum and it is the greatest!!!  I would really appreciate it if someone could pm R...
0 2427 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+