Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
APPROVING BANK: BMW Finance BUREAU PULLED: EX/EQ (Dealer said they use the highest) CREDIT SCORE:...
0 15685 4
Congrats!!! I will be pulling the trigger with my second check in February ;) Wish me luck!!
0 1286 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey Zan987!!! ;) Yes I do mean Queen Charlotte!!! I live in Charleston, SC which is beautiful but a...
0 4988 0
Happy Credit in 2012!!! ;)   Debt : 2k Student Loan & $190 (1K Limit Secured CC) Goal : To have ...
0 5026 3
Wow. I definitely would go all out to make sure they new my name. They would wish they never met me...
0 1098 3
Absolutely not!  You never know what the future holds. When in doubt you can review they're previ...
0 947 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5539 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5787 0
Congrats TonyYork!!!!  Did Capital One or BMW Financial at any point request income verification?...
0 8094 4
Hello,   I am closer to my purchase of a fairly new 5 series (finally decided) this coming Februa...
0 1812 0
That is great on a credit score of 619. Do you have previous car loan history? I want the M37 S and...
0 5512 1
Thanks so much Elitex for your post. I'm very glad to hear that you got approved with Infiniti Fina...
0 4790 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1718 0
May I ask if you could elaborate on what you did to elevate your score? Also for how long ?
0 678 0
Hello ;) Please let me know how it works for you when you open a secured loan ;) As far as how it a...
0 590 0
I second that response and have proof.  In February I bought my scores from trucredit and my fico. ...
0 695 0
! This really gives me motivation! SO thanks to all of you who posted!
0 6103 0
Congratulations on the good news.. devilbaby13413..Our progress is identical and I'm looking for...
0 606 1
I'm purchasing a new to fairly new Acura TL next year with a large down payment and I don't want...
0 814 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}