Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
sugasears220 wrote: I just spoke with the IRS...My journey   I mailed my package on 07/06/10;...
1498 3
I just spoke with the IRS...My journey   I mailed my package on 07/06/10; called in a week and wa...
1861 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 865 0
For those of you who filed your tax credit as an amendment to your 2009 taxes.  How do you check th...
1003 4
I was on the IRS website today checking to see if they received my package to get the homebuyer tax...
1217 0
Thank you Shane,   I'm totally in agreement with you, after long debating if I should spend the e...
477 0
gigi5 wrote: mickie08,   my lowest score is 702.  I quess my hardwood floors will wait until ...
856 0
"How is it that My Credit is Good Enough to buy a Home, but Denied $2,500 Credit with Lumber Liquid...
927 6
Beehive, i am soooooo happy for you.   Congrats, it has been a longer journey for the both of us ...
1085 0
I'm confused about completing the forms.  I feel like an idiot, but I don't know what they are aski...
611 2
beehive wrote: Thanks for the positive comments..Appreciate them all. We will know tomorrow on...
1144 2
YesIcan42 wrote: Great question.  I'd like to know what you folks think as well.  I'm scheduled...
1274 0
beehive wrote: Okay...hours before closing and I get a call saying "WE ARE NOT CLOSING" Im at ...
1153 5
preciousjoys wrote: Congratulations sugarsears!!!!! Thank you.....I appreciate you.....all ...
1220 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
beehive wrote: Sugasears..... We are closing tomorrow @ 4:30pm. Any more info on you?  ...
1232 12
hoping2rebuild wrote: Got the letter in the mail Yesterday that since NCO can't validate the 7/...
798 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
beehive wrote: We share the same closing date : ) Beehive,   Did you close as scheduled????...
1345 15
mickie08 wrote: To answer the question directly, no, closing dates are not reliable.  Do not sc...
1347 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 641 0
tombking wrote: Did something change on your reports that explains the jump? Good question,...
6469 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+