Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 37784 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks. This is great information, and much more than I've been able to get. I think both of our mid...
0 37792 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Does anyone know what the minimum FICO score is for the Navy 100% mortgage program? I have a mid sc...
0 37954 10
I just got approved for a $10,000 goRewards card, after recetly being approved for $67,000 in auto ...
0 1097 0
I had a $500 Navy secured card for 6 months with clean credit history. I applied for an unsecured c...
0 500 1
My CD just posted today and the CSR said the funds transfer was processed today. Still hasn't come ...
0 2502 1
Be persistent. I'm a limited member too, and I heard those same responses a few times from USAA. Th...
0 2536 3
I was just approved for a $500 secured card with a 16% APR and no annual fee. At the time, I had a ...
0 1057 1
The sites are:   www.orchardbank.com www.hsbccreditcard.com   Good luck
0 5428 0
I actually didn't get the person's name. I was turned down 3 times by phone and 1 time by e-mail be...
0 2678 2
I applied online (When they allowed you to do so about 3 weeks ago), they took my money ACH from my...
0 2716 4
Is it OK to use a card up as much as you want (or even up to its credit limit) during the month, as...
0 1298 1
Are you looking for a secured or unsecured credit card? I just got approved for an Addison secured ...
0 1191 0
I just got approved for secured cards with Addison FCU and Navy FCU with a FICO of 635, BK discha...
0 846 0
I kept trying and they are sending me the app. I think you're right that they might open membersh...
0 2212 2
Thanks creditreformer. I think you're right about the conflicting information. The CSR at USAA wa...
0 3812 1
They said not automatically. You have to request to be switched to an unsecured card, which they ...
0 1419 1
No. I just completed the normal credit card app online, which also served as my membership applic...
0 1444 3
I was approved today for an Addison Avenue Secured Credit Card with a $500 limit, no annual fee, ...
0 1516 5
I just opened a limited membership and tried to apply for a secured credit card, but they said, ...
0 3979 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.