Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
For the ratios you would not use your current rent.  You would use the monthly housing payment for ...
0 37 0
FlagDownRR wrote: As unreliable as I find CK, I am actually pretty impressed with the new updat...
0 52 0
Make sure one of the cards reports zero and the other card less than a $20 balance to optimize your...
1 116 2
Divadivine25 wrote: Anyone else notice a change in the score listed on CreditKarma? Looks like ...
0 139 0
Try a community or regional bank in your area.  Try a CU. Also try https://www.farmbureaubank.com/ ...
1 131 0
tjacks wrote: Also my lo stated that she has to receice a file number from FHA. Can someone exp...
0 49 0
If you are working with a mortgage broker and not someone that actually underwrites and funds their...
0 140 1
Taylor814ce wrote: Started new career 6 month ago. From a pilot to Construction woker....so yea...
0 50 0
Check some lenders in your area. The two red flags I see are: 1) the size of the land is 10 acres a...
0 140 0
Agree with the others, income is a key factor for mortgages. It can be any type of income, but you ...
0 47 0
If your lease really ends the end of April, get pre-approved now. It takes time to find a place, ge...
0 73 0
Agree that 620 for conventional is where the market is now. 660 sounds like a lender overlay. IME I...
0 114 0
So the current mortgage payment will be counted against you in your total debt ratio and the income...
0 61 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 73 0
hoosier812 wrote: I guess I should have putt more info in my first post....I have 3 other cards ...
1 120 0
Hopeforchange wrote: Don't pay off the collections, hmmm.  See we talked to the bank a little o...
0 222 0
TRC_WA wrote: ..... Thanks to you both for the info...  I didn't think to question it be...
1 169 1
djshifted wrote: I have so far only talked to two loan officers, though I'm getting the impress...
0 90 0
Sounds like a dream file to me! You won't have any issues and if you do, find another lender
0 219 3
Irish80 wrote: StartingOver10 wrote:  They make more on the back end in the F&I departmen...
0 177 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}