Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got an AmericanExpress card in April, to take advantage of their balance transfer promotion.  I k...
185 5
Ooops...forgot to give my .02 on the Harley.  I'd keep it for now...lower transportation costs will...
85 0
Congratulations, and that is a lot to handle over the next few months!  Regarding the car/suv issue...
87 0
I checked my CapOne account on Tuesday, April 1.  I paid it off last August...opened it May, 2012 t...
174 2
I got a Younkers card in August.  I applied in store, per the salesman's pitch.  Wasn't sure if I'd...
240 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 565 0
congratulations! that is a great feeling, isn't it?  I had a judgment fall off last December...I pa...
224 3
when i applied, I checked my account (I already had on-line access with them via cking acct), and a...
438 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
yes, I applied the 16th.  I was mistaken..I got the first card on the 21st and the 2nd card on the ...
483 14
I got my cards in less than a week -apped on a Friday and got them the next Wednesday.  So, you sho...
517 16
I just got 2 Plantinum cards from US Bank about 3 weeks ago.  They've changed the fee structure on ...
519 17
I recently was approved for a Citi card (in July) that has 12 months 0% interest.  Then, in changin...
172 0
First of all, my sympathy in your situation.   Do you have any other options for transportation...r...
254 3
I have a checking acct with US Bank that is my secondary acct for paying misc bills.  They are chan...
339 2
I live in Nebraska. In our county, we can only dispute our tax assessment once a year, in June.  Ha...
410 1
I think Lowe's can back date in their system to get you the 18 month financing offer.  Both Lowe's ...
1274 0
No, he had a business that went south in 2001.  due to that, he defaulted on some credit cards and ...
64 1
G-56...you mentioned that after 7 yrs, a judgment is to fall off the credit report, paid or unpaid....
137 3
I am in the process of refinancing my house.  I went to the County's Register of Deeds office a cou...
150 0
if closing is delayed due to the probate, I would ask your agent if she can get the sellers to pay ...
276 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+