Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I had the same thing happen just when I thought I had reached my goal.  Paid off the mortgage, car ...
0 671 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
The slow erosion os my FICO score continues.  I think I may have found the reason, though.  It was ...
0 3445 0
Live and learn.  I received notice from FICO today that my score had dropped by 13 points, from 813...
0 3950 1
March/April don't seem to have worked out quite the way I expected, although I have had my suspicio...
0 3216 0
Wow.  That is one impressive list.  Prompted me to check mine, and my total CL is only $72,000.   m...
0 998 2
Thanks for that explanation.  We have financed four new vehicles over the last few years, and saw F...
0 5324 3
Back in 2010 my FICO score (do not know which one, although I suspect EQ) got up to 816, although i...
0 1113 6
I inadvertently tried the "tiny balance" approach in February.  I charged $27 on a card I hd not us...
0 786 0
In August 2010 my overall debt was about $104,000.  In September my FICO score topped out at 816, w...
0 1195 4
I recently used an AmEx card that I had not used for several months - possibly six.  I had been tol...
0 1083 1
I would like to see the spreadsheet.  I just had my score drop six points because I PAID OFF MY MOR...
0 4411 1
I have six cards, three NPSLs and three that do report a limit.  I have finally reached the point w...
0 2642 2
I like the idea of a lien on the property, if the lender could maintain the lien for as long as nec...
0 2080 0
I have tried to reply to several posts, but my posts never appear as such.  They always appear at t...
0 1648 3
Could you please enlighten me on the definition of "balance" as used on the board?  I thought it wa...
0 2041 7
The account was zero while dormant.  I charged $20 on 4 August and sent payment to the CCC on 8 Aug...
0 1025 0
I just had mine drop because I used a card that had been dormant for more than three months.  It wa...
0 1117 2
Just happened to me today, and not for the reasons most have mentioned.  Since I live on my VISA, a...
0 1158 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1984 18
I signed up for Score Watch because I wanted to see just how my FICO score was being managed.  So f...
0 1124 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.