Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
The slow erosion os my FICO score continues.  I think I may have found the reason, though.  It was ...
0 1655 0
Live and learn.  I received notice from FICO today that my score had dropped by 13 points, from 813...
0 2041 1
March/April don't seem to have worked out quite the way I expected, although I have had my suspicio...
0 1448 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wow.  That is one impressive list.  Prompted me to check mine, and my total CL is only $72,000.   m...
0 873 2
Thanks for that explanation.  We have financed four new vehicles over the last few years, and saw F...
0 2921 3
Back in 2010 my FICO score (do not know which one, although I suspect EQ) got up to 816, although i...
0 988 6
I inadvertently tried the "tiny balance" approach in February.  I charged $27 on a card I hd not us...
0 689 0
In August 2010 my overall debt was about $104,000.  In September my FICO score topped out at 816, w...
0 1098 4
I recently used an AmEx card that I had not used for several months - possibly six.  I had been tol...
0 967 1
I would like to see the spreadsheet.  I just had my score drop six points because I PAID OFF MY MOR...
0 4222 1
I have six cards, three NPSLs and three that do report a limit.  I have finally reached the point w...
0 2503 2
I like the idea of a lien on the property, if the lender could maintain the lien for as long as nec...
0 2061 0
I have tried to reply to several posts, but my posts never appear as such.  They always appear at t...
0 1607 3
Could you please enlighten me on the definition of "balance" as used on the board?  I thought it wa...
0 1920 7
The account was zero while dormant.  I charged $20 on 4 August and sent payment to the CCC on 8 Aug...
0 950 0
I just had mine drop because I used a card that had been dormant for more than three months.  It wa...
0 1042 2
Just happened to me today, and not for the reasons most have mentioned.  Since I live on my VISA, a...
0 1083 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1960 18
I signed up for Score Watch because I wanted to see just how my FICO score was being managed.  So f...
0 1039 3
Thanks for the clarification.  My only cards are with Citi, and I guess I will keep it that way.  M...
0 2774 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}