Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
How about the Lufthansa Premier from Barclay?50k miles after 5k spend.
0 796 4
rkinnahan wrote: OP, did you get this signup bonus to work?   Also, Ritz is part of the Marri...
0 11407 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
If anyone interested in getting the Ritz card, now is a good time to do so.   Call 1-888-846-7004...
0 11590 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 785 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Upon looking at the second statement on my BOA Travel Rewards card, the 22.90% APR really annoyed m...
0 947 12
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
charyot77 wrote: Which credit card do you think would be the best for living overseas?   Obvi...
0 1469 10
Dustink wrote: Think I am going to trigger a FR?   I just got the AMEX HHonors card a few day...
0 1426 8
Thanks for replying guys! While my income is very close to my DW's, she was approved for the same c...
0 624 0
I was approved for the Amex SPG on 9/4 and received the card yesterday. What surprised me was that ...
0 736 5
I was able to PC my Blue to BCE at the 3 months mark by sending Amex a secure message. It's weird...
0 533 0
I got this card just last month so I don't really have much to say about it. It looks cool with the ...
0 5207 2
OlegWasHere wrote: i know it may or not be right but its whatever.  just got my walmart card i...
0 673 0
tinuviel wrote: I'm going to be emerging from garden mode in the not too distant future, and I'...
0 644 5
SwiftTone wrote: Do they pull different CRBs for personal vs business?   They always pulled E...
0 521 0
Chase Ink? Creditaddict wrote: Amazon Business Line? Capital One Spark - I like the card but ...
0 606 0
SwiftTone wrote: swpopham wrote: I use or ink for alot of our everyday spending, all phones ...
0 547 4
CS800 wrote: I have 5 on my EX in the last 4 months. Looking to try for the 1-2-3 card I ha...
0 414 0
ztnjpv wrote: I justed completed back to back new card applications with approvals from US Bank...
0 1235 0
rolltidebama wrote: Well got the "invitation"  to apply for a diamond card.  Got the 7 day mess...
0 899 0
android01 wrote: I have an Ameriprise card as well.  I knew it was opened by Barclays but it tr...
0 571 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}