Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes, you can.   The amended return must be mailed in and the wait time is approx. 6-8 weeks from th...
1279 3
Hi!  Does anyone know of any lenders in PA especially Fayette County that do USDA loans?  Is it pos...
1061 1
Thank you for your words of wisdom and advice.  I greatly appreciate everyone's assistance.  I am j...
2012 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 2181 0
Well other than normal household expenses (rent, water, elec., cable, car ins., cell phone, garbage...
2248 2
Wow! Is that based on current info or the 6 month to a year time period.
2301 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 2388 4
Wondering if a LO would approve a USDA loan for us even though I can't pull Fico scores for DH? We ...
2342 9
All three CRA's have come back with verified for my dispute.  Found several more bills from Sprint ...
529 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Chic,   May I also have the email address pm'd to me?  I would like to GW on a debt I paid to mak...
1926 12
Gettingsmarter,   Could you please give me the email address that you used for RJM Acquisitions. ...
821 0
My DH has one last baddie to be taken care of (Whoo Hoo!).  I sent a PFD for this and have not hear...
735 4
I would also like the information that you used for AES.   I unfortunately didn't get all of the pa...
1034 1
Thanks for the advice!  I didn't really pay close attention to the account numbers usually they are...
556 1
I have several collection accounts on my credit reports and was wondering the best way to handle th...
584 3
This is one account with four different CA's since it went to collections.
581 0
Update! When I opened my email just a short time ago I found two emails from AFNI, Inc.  One was fo...
584 0
Trying to buy a house this year! Hubby has two collection accounts on his CR's.  As I dig for past ...
605 4
I am also having no luck with the RecoveryTeam@afni.com email address.  If anyone has other direct ...
744 1
I currently have a Fingerhut card that I have had since 2007 and it reports to all three credit bur...
3188 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+