Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The system used to give me the "suggested" cards response, and now recently it pre-qualifies me for...
0 243 0
My 6th Statement cuts tomorrow....I'm hoping to see a litle (hopefully more) love...lol
0 201 1
I disputed through the credit union. In my experience, contacting Midland directly is useless. 
0 80 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 124 0
I was in that boat...it took me years to get approved for a secured CC. What worked for me.... I ap...
0 250 1
I think the only benefit to Capital One is that if you have royally jacked  up credit like I do...t...
0 76 0
gsxr600k6 wrote: Ouch 40 points is not fun. BTW, the bank that approved the loan was americredi...
0 240 0
Creditaddict wrote: Funny thing is my partner and I just financed a car and my EQ jumped 20 poin...
0 304 2
alphabravo wrote: Chrisla2077 wrote: My Cap1 Secured reported within 3 weeks of receiving i...
0 259 7
My Cap1 Secured reported within 3 weeks of receiving it, but ymmv. I think its sound advice to get ...
0 322 9
Funny you guys mentioned that. I just applied got the debit last night!!!
0 194 0
I was suddenly laid off  and was out of a job for nearly a year, Causing a charge-off.
0 269 3
Anyone know if Target still blacklists even though TD Bank took over their CC
0 367 5
I hope to be able to add my CLI amount to this list in Oct when my 6th statement cuts in
0 796 0
Thanks Mortgage Minded I'm really looking forward to it
0 88 1
I'd like a PM as well....anything i can do to help get rid of Midland will make me ecstatic
0 539 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 425 5
Take it from me.....It is very difficult to recover from a reposession. I lost my job and several m...
0 443 0
I would appreciate a PM or information as well! I have t-mobile/midland collection I'm itching to g...
0 603 0
My 6th Statement hits on 10/06...I hope I get something by then. I wonder what lead them to give pe...
0 120 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}