Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Jbb2788 wrote: Hello everyone- My wife and I have iccumulated roughly $20,000 in credit card de...
0 246 1
pdxmike wrote: A Federal Reserve study in 2010 found that CCCs, including Amex, MasterCard and ...
0 226 1
Klesko wrote: Title says most of it.    Has anyone been able to use the fact they have an Ame...
0 159 0
Ozz_Man72 wrote: I thought for sure that I was "blacklisted" by Amex myself - I had a different...
0 228 1
orion779 wrote: ramocita wrote: The lates each month reporting are killing you. Of you have...
0 127 0
Paying the card will not restart the 7 year timeframe.
0 182 0
tennisgirl12 wrote: This is very interesting, and I want to thank everyone for participating in...
0 351 0
I am starting this thread in hopes that we can all share information and/or experiences so we can a...
0 284 1
Check the Pre Qual site and see what happens.
0 376 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 109 0
Forgot to add that my friend paid them off in 2012 and by the end of the year the tradlines disapea...
0 150 0
mister-endowed wrote: Ltd625 wrote: The card is gorgeous in my opinion. It looks like a char...
0 247 1
newhis wrote: hawaii-girl wrote: So everything got processed, and it's for $10K, matching t...
0 352 2
hawaii-girl wrote:   jjnels wrote: BoA will let you go as high as you would like if your in...
1 360 0
My friend pay off amex and their trade lines got deleted within a year. It's happened to other folk...
0 77 0
Chase has a special reconsideration for credit card applications, but you have to have 10k to get t...
0 297 0
It does reports to all three credit bureaus
0 192 0
They should still be able to offer you the Oasis Card. Check out the back door numbers for the Oasi...
0 245 0
kukumjacka wrote: So I have a few old collections lurking about my CR. I understand that SOL in ...
0 121 0
$27,600 in rent is a real deal for New York! Congrats!   If you can I would open a secured card t...
0 261 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}