Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
joeyoey wrote: Has anyone ever had any success with this company (out of Sioux Falls, SD)  gett...
14 0
under-renovation wrote: I began a debt management program through a Consumer Credit Counseling ...
23 0
KennyRS wrote: sjt wrote: I have heard that even though you may be able to get backdated to...
193 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 294 1
I have heard that even though you may be able to get backdated to the year that you received a AU c...
242 3
There have been postings on the secured card. Recent postings indicate that it can graduate.
217 0
Congrats!   Usaually the credit line is 50% of the paid balance so a $1K line is awesome!
37 0
I think it all depends on how much credit rebuilding progress you made since your BK. Also payment ...
119 1
slund5499 wrote: For thew records, American Express Oasis program is no longer avaialble.   F...
47 0
peepers wrote: Applied for BCP today for giggles. Approved! Congrats!   Not suprised that y...
137 0
dude11 wrote: Hate to provide the OP with bad news, but the terms and conditions for the US Ban...
37 0
When you applied was it for revolver or a charge? They could have different policies depending on t...
579 2
Congrats!   I thought Amex changed their policy where you can apply for a card while having an op...
621 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 63 0
Clarifying questions, when does the statue of limitation begin. Does it start from the date of last...
72 2
I agree with @Jasir but keep in mind if the original creditor sold the debt to a JDB it would make ...
47 0
Thanks you guys for sharing your story. It's truly inspirational and empowering.    
99 1
Out of curiosity, I much did you burn them for? Did they sell the debt?
153 1
The secured card program is so new that I think they are evolving and changing their policy with re...
128 0
There have been a lot of folks who have gotten a Chase Card after burning them with a CO or BK. I t...
190 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+